I don’t know how many times I’ve tried to restart keeping this blog up. But I might as well try again. A has been taking longer naps at a time, and I often find myself wondering what to do with myself with this new found freedom. (Shhhh… don’t tell Guybrush.) Plus the school year’s over and the students won’t be coming around for three hours at a time anymore.
So here are some ideas (remember, I have to stay in the house… or in the yard):
- Cook (but… who wants to do that?)
- Garden (I really need to weed)
- Clean the house quietly (ehhhhh……)
- Craft (I wouldn’t mind this, but I can only get so far and have to clean it up and etc.)
- Sleep (this I have done, but surprisingly, A naps much longer than I do)
- Blog (we’ll see how long this lasts)
Just thinking about all these possibilities makes me lazy and not want to do anything….
Languish. Languish. Languish.
Sigh. Laziness. I don’t think I shall ever escape you.
I think it’s time for a nap.